Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Julep Review: Blank Canvas (Face/Eyes), Neutrals Palette (Toffee), Eye Glider (Rich Brown).

I had to venture out yesterday afternoon. It was freezing here in NYC - literally. I wasn't really in the mood for a full face of makeup, and I didn't really expect to look too hot after hours of dragging myself throughout Queens on the bus and the subway. I took a picture when I got to my bus stop and one again when I got back home about 4 hours later.

In the end, I just ended up throwing on some eye makeup to perk myself up a bit. I am beyond pleased with how well my eye products withstood the elements. I am wearing no other products, no, not even mascara, my eyelashes are indeed that long/thick naturally (it's all good until I need sunglasses).

PRODUCTS USED:
  1. Blank Canvas Mattifying Face Primer - All over face ($22.40/Maven)
  2. Blank Canvas Mattifying Eye Primer - Eyelids, Under-eye ($17.60/Maven)
  3. Gel Eye Glider (Rich Brown) - Bottom inner lid ($12.80/Maven)
  4. Sweep Eyeshadow Palette (Toffee) - Eyelids to crease ($38.00/Maven) *
BEFORE:
AFTER: 
To get these wonderfully durable and absolutely stunning products from Julep join today just in time for December's Maven Box which debuts officially tomorrow. 

*Promo Price Subject to change.



No comments:

Post a Comment