Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Operation : Organization : Progress


Thanks to Amazon Prime I got the items I ordered next day, free. I have very limited space in my little NYC apartment so finding space and looking okay are not easy tasks to accomplish when it comes to organizing my stuff. 


Luckily I have a bookshelf in my room so I can utilize free space as places to store/display my beauty products. While I wouldn't want antiperspirant on a shelf in my living room, I don't mind so much in my bedroom.


One of my dressers is perfect to display/store some of my brushes, a makeup box for storing my items for sale, and a great magnetic close Julep gift box that works to hold my 'to be organized' stuff. Yes, I save Juleps packing material...it's adorable!


Another shelf holds my Julep polish, and that little organizer has everything else - foundation, lippies, eyeliners, mascara, etc. 


11 comments:

  1. Are those all your Julep nail polishes? I'm so jealous but I like how organized you are with your products!

    xx Shaakira

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are Shaakira! My Julep collection is terrifying, that's only about a third of it. I just don't know what I'm doing with the rest quite yet. Plus my China Glaze, OPI, Zoya, I'm just overwhelmed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I'd love to see more pictures of your organizing. I've been trying to organize for years now, but I keep accumulating more cosmetics than I can fit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the organization but your Julep collection is to DIE for!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many nail polishes:D I love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. That container holds your Julep polishes perfectly! I also struggle with makeup organization, every time I get it perfect I wind up buying more and having to change my system around! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hubby and I share a one bedroom apt in the Bay Area. I definitely understand the struggle for space, and I love what you've done! I also love Julep boxes for storage, shipping stuff, etc.! I splurged and got the Julep storage bag for my polishes. I keep my manicure tools in the top zipper section, which makes keeping everything together a lot easier.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm lucky that I'm not lacking for space, but I do have so many products that I'm constantly on the lookout for how other people organize their own stashes. Love that pink storage container with all the little drawers. I'm not even sure what exactly I'd put in it, but I know that I want it! Great post! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you hoard samples like I do - it would be great for that. I'll probably get another in the near future. :)

      Delete
  9. I literally had a forehead slapping moment when I saw this....I would have not thought to store my Julep polishes in one of those lipstick holders, such a good idea! And that pink tool box organizer is awesome.

    Say, I would love for you to join in on this week's Beauty Frenzy Friday link party and add this blog post (and any of your other favorite beauty posts). I pin everyone that links up and feature a handful the following week!

    http://simplenailsandbeauty.com/beauty-frenzy-friday-beauty-blog-link-party-3/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that looks great Jen, thank you, I'll definitely join!

      The lipstick holders are great, I got mine on Amazon super cheap - and the Julep's fit in with the boxes too. I actually need more - ran out of room already.

      Delete