Friday, December 5, 2014

Birchbox Unboxing - BuzzFeed



Honestly, I forgot all about it. I've been having problems with Juleps shipping and this perked me up a bit!
Box is wrapped beautifully - nice and sturdy - smells great thanks to the candle that's inside! 
Here's what the box looked like...and the goodies are:
 I'm keeping it all except the mascara.  Happy with Juleps Go Big and Too Faced - Better Than Sex.
I'll review the items when I use them. 

Overall I'm pleased, it's cute and the sizes -albeit samples, are significant and good for multiple uses. 

I'll keep my subscription for another month for sure. 

If you're interested in buying or swapping with me just check out my Pinterest board at the top of every page.

Birchbox definitely has good stuff for things. :)








No comments:

Post a Comment